If you have questions regarding the Proof of Vaccination for Gatherings- Effective October 22, 2021 please call 867-587-3700 or email email@example.com or call 811.
Community Update – October 21 , 2021
Emerging Wisely Current State: Step by Step Together
Proof of Vaccination for Gatherings- Effective October 22, 2021
- HOUSEHOLDS: Private households will be limited tofive visitors only at one time to a maximum of 10 people unless all eligible household members and visitors are fully vaccinated.
- INDOOR GATHERINGS (non household): up to 25 people are permitted to gather in an indoor location. Social distancing is required.
- OUTDOOR GATHERINGS: up to 50 people are permitted to gather in an outdoor location. Social distancing is required.
- ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES: may exceed the gathering limits provided they follow indoor masking and other requirements imposed by the Chief Public Health Officer.
- NON ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES: If non-essential businesses and organizations adopt this approach, they must implement a proof of vaccination system for those that are eligible to be fully vaccinated. Gatherings will then be limited to 100 people indoors and 200 people outdoors.
- ADDITIONAL APPROVALS: approved applications to vary from the public health order include:
- Outdoor gatherings of more than 50 people
- Indoor gatherings of more than 25 people
- Gatherings that limit distancing requirements
- Any sized gathering that includes high risk activities such as:
- Indoor dancing, singing, playing wind and brass instruments
- Traditional hand games
- Indoor contact sports, swimming and winter sports
- Indoor high intensity fitness classes
- Funerals and weddings
- This means that if a business or an organization requires a proof of vaccination if you are eligible to be vaccinated you will need to show this proof before entering the establishment or attending the event.
- The new order applies to all organizations, not just businesses. Please note that high-risk activities will require an approved application to vary regardless of their capacity and proof of vaccination scheme.
- There is no option for unvaccinated people to show proof of a negative covid test.
- If businesses/organizations apply this approach, restrictions can be decreased, and people can go back to doing the things they enjoy.
- If a business does not choose to request proof of vaccination, the gatherings for these businesses and organizations would be reduced to 50 people outdoors and 25 people indoors or be required to apply for a new application to vary from the public health order and provide their risk mitigation information for review.
To view the full order click the link below.
To request electronic proof of vaccination click here.