NOTICE OF PROPERTY TAX ASSESSMENT
Residents of Norman Wells,
Your annual NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT for your property tax was mailed out on December 19th, 2018.
If there are any errors with respect to your NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT, or if you wish to submit a complaint in regards to your assessment, please follow the steps listed below:
1 – Prepare a letter with the following information:
- Your name and full address
- Detailed location of the property
- The nature of the error in the Notice of Assessment (if you are reporting an error)
- Reasons of complaint (you must provide a detailed written reason supporting the grounds for your complaint)
- What corrective actions you seek for the assessment
2 – Send the letter to: The Secretary of the Board of Revision
PO Box 5
Norman Wells, NT
All letters must be received no later than Monday, February 4th, 2019 in order to be considered for review.
If you have any question about this process, do not hesitate to contact me at the telephone number listed below or at the Town Office.
Johannie Lapierre Misty Rayner
Lands / Development Officer Acting Senior Administrative Officer
Town of Norman Wells Town of Norman Wells
Tel: 867-587-3700 ext. 1003
This NOTICE is provided in accordance with Section 28 of the Property Assessment and Taxation Act.
Date: December 21th, 2018