This page is currently under construction.
The following link provides you information on:
- How to review your property assessment
- How is your property assessed
- What is an assessment roll
- What is the difference between annual and general assessment
- What is the value of my property based on
Here are the principal steps of the assessment process:
- Certified assessment roll, first revision, available for consultation at the Town Office
- Assessment notices being mailed for your review
- Appeal period (45 days)
- Board of Revision
- Certified assessment roll, second revision (also often the final one), available for consultation at the Town Office
*It is important to keep the Town of Norman Wells informed of any change of mailing address as the communications relating to the property assessment process are done by mail.