Requirements for persons subject to isolation:
• Stay in the indoor portion of your isolation location for 10 days unless you are advised otherwise by a Public Health Official or your healthcare provider.
• Do not leave the indoor portion of your isolation location unless you need to seek medical attention. If you need medical attention, contact your health care provider and follow their instructions.
• Do not have any visitors at your isolation location.
• If you are at risk of more severe diseases or outcomes, monitor yourself for worsening orsevere symptoms
• Call 9-1-1 if you develop severe symptoms and let them know if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information please call 867-587-3700 or email email@example.com